Tuesday, July 23, 2019

'This is US' layout
by Rachael Funnell

Hello There!
Rach with you today, sharing more 2 Crafty inspiration....
This layout featuring, my family & capturing silly moment, 
which is quite regular for our family.... lol!


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
This is US
6" funky line panel
2016
 'Treasure' Fine word set 1




I starting with creating my mixed media background,
 then added a couple of  paper layers and my black & white photo...


Next adding a POP of colour by cutting the 6" funky line panel into 
smaller pieces, inking these pieces with some nice bright colors 
& placing these randomly thoughout my page...


Both the 2016 & the Fine word 'Treasure' from set 1 
have been inked with black...
AND my title This is US I have given it 3 thick coats of gesso!!


I am really happy with how this page turned out! 
Hopefully you have been inpsired you to add 
a POP of colour to your next creation...

Until next time!