Monday, July 15, 2019

'Gather Kindness'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty fans! 

It's Lisa here today to share some 2Crafty goodness with you. 
I have a layout that I have created, featuring a photo of my daughter. 

'Gather Kindness'


2Crafty Chipboard used:





I have started by creating a mixed media background on my page. 


I have then started to build up my layers. 


I have used a few different chipboard designs for my layout. 
I have used some of the 'Sequins Negative Bits',
that I have heat embossed with a white finish.


I have used these pieces in among my layers. 
I have also used some of the 'Flower Medallions',
also embossed in white, among my layers.


Some close ups :)


The last design I have used is those gorgeous 'Lattice Leaves',
also embossed in white and tucked in among my flowers.  


I am in love with these leaves. 
They look so gorgeous!


My little corner cluster, tying in with the rest of my layout. 


I really love the pops of white of the chipboard with that gorgeous green.
I hope that you like what I have created. 

Until next time!

Lisa xo