Monday, July 29, 2019

A Laugh Is A Smile That Bursts ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hi there, 2 Crafty Fans!

It's positively FREEZING here in Cape Town, South Africa - so much so that I'm surprised I can even type with these frosty fingers!

Today I am sharing my most recent layout - featuring my daughter captured as she guffawed with laughter! The photograph just BEGGED for this fun chippie title!


Here are the chipboard pieces I used - and below are the direct links:




And now for a few close-ups and details on how I altered my chippie pieces:


I cut the Allegra frame in half, as shown, and then I misted it with metallic teal and tucked it between the layering under my photograph.


I misted the title with metallic yellow and then also added a light spritz of gold; I finished off with a coat of Glossy Accents.



My leaves have been inked with green (aren't they just the prettiest!?).  I applied Glossy Accents to my frame and also the leaves.

I hope you are inspired by my piece!

Until next time!