Saturday, June 1, 2019

"Tranquil Moments"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


My first inspiration for this month of June.
Summer is approaching here in France so I chose to make a colorful page.


My inspiration is this chipboard, "Trudi's vine", so I chose also a very flowery paper.




2Crafty Chipboard Used....
- Word Tranquil Moments
- Trudi's Vine
- Foliage Set 1

A layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

 For the chipboard "Trudi's Vine" 
I chose five colors of embossing powder that I worked one after the other.

- Pink and coral for flowers
- Green meadow, olive green and dark green for the leaves


 When we heat the powder, it mixes a little and we get a great effect


 Here for the "Foliage" chipboards.




For the title I chose a Mango color paste.


I hope you enjoyed this page!

See you soon.