Sunday, June 16, 2019

"Forever"
Altered Object by Marie Sabatier



For my second June inspiration, I chose to make an altered object with two embroidery hoops.


I wanted to get a "Girly Romantic" effect!




Here is my choice of 2Crafty chipboards:

- Mini Word Set 2
- Leafy Shrub Set 1
- Lattice-Leaves
- ATC Word Banner Set 1





A layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

For "Leafy Shrub" chipboards I applied an "Oakleaf Olive" embossing powder
 and then lightly applied a golden wax.



On the chipboard banner "love you" on the leaves "lattice leaves"
 and on the title "forever" I just applied golden wax.









To give relief to the chipboards I also added pebbles,
 mini metal balls and glitter powder.

 I hope you have enjoyed it. 
See you soon for a new creation with these splendid chipboards.