Thursday, February 14, 2019

February Inspiration "Follow Your Heart" by Hina

Mixed Media Canvas

"Follow Your Heart"


Hello my Friends..

Back with my February inspiration, I have created a Mixed Media Rusty Canvas
 and used some fabulous steampunk chippies from 2Crafty.



As I love creating mixed media backgrounds, here too I did a lot of work to get the
 textures out, using different mediums which you can see in the tutorial video below.

Step by Step Tutorial Video




I have worked on my chippies with Finnabair's Rust Pastes in Camouflage to compliment
 the rusty background. Also, I added highlights with the wax in rich copper, which
 gave a quick contrast to the pieces.

Check the close ups.. grab a cuppa and enjoy the process video :)






2Crafty supplies used...

Steampunk Heart
Follow your Heart title
Clock face disks
vintage clock hands
Giant gears
medium gears
small gears


Hope you enjoyed the post and got inspired!!