Wednesday, January 16, 2019

"Delight"
Layout by Marie S.




Hello, here is my second inspiration for this month of January.
I stayed in the spirit of the fairy, and specifically the "The Snow Queen" ...


For this page I chose a dark background to bring out the 
colors of my photo and chipboards.

2Crafty Chipboard used :
- Mini words Set 2
- Blitzen
- Mandala No 1 4 inch 
- Mandala No 1 6 inch
- Fern Leaf Set


Close-ups of the "Blitzen", "Mandala  # 1- 6 inch" & "Fern Leaf Set" 
chipboards, to which I applied directly a 
gold-colored acrylic paint and a gel gloss.






I then cut in half the chipboard "Mandala N# 1- 4 inch" in two that I
 simply covered with a white acrylic paint and a clear glossy varnish.




And to finish the title "Delight" that I embossed silver grey.


It's so good to create

Thank you for your visit!