Saturday, December 1, 2018

#MERRYCHRISTMAS layout by Marie Sabatier


Here we are already in December ... 
A month of emotion for children and so beautiful for these beautiful colors.

For this page, I chose a black and white photo of my little girl and the traditional Christmas colors : red, green, white with some added sparkle.




I wanted to frame the face of my little girl on this picture with her princess crown so I chose this beautiful chipboard "Swirly Star Frame".

I applied on each chipboard a layer of white gesso and then a powder embosser color "Purely White" I wanted a bright white to bring out the chipboards.




I also love these beautiful Christmas balls .... to decorate them I added mini beads and rhinestones





I mainly worked the background of my page in color and added colorful flowers, the contrast makes the chipboards stand out.


Some détails : 



The chipboard used :

- Hastag word set 2
- Swirly star frame
- Engraved bauble set
-Stellar Snow flakes




Thank you for taking the time to look and see you soon ....