Friday, November 16, 2018

#SNAPCHAT layout by Marie Sabatier


My third and last one for this month of November.


My inspiration is this picture of my son's arm with these tattoos and Steampunk chipboards including some of the new "Steampunk Arrow Set 1" collection.




For "Steampunk Arrow" chipboards I applied two coats of Lindy's Gang, Oakleaf Olive and Bronze Byzantine embossing powder





For the "Steampunk Strips" chipboards I applied a layer of Queen Sheba's Silver embossing powder and then skated with a rusty effect color without stressing



For the title, the clocks, the circle I applied black gesso and I also skated with a rusty effect color




A lot of work on this page but I had a great time working on these beautiful chipboards :


- Hastag word Set 2
- Clockfaces
- Steampunk Arrow Set 1
-Steamunk Strips
- Circle Revolution Frames
- Cherckerboard Panel





Here I finished for this month I hope you enjoyed it and if so do not hesitate