Friday, November 2, 2018

"Grateful" Layout by Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty Fans!

It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you.
I have a layout that I have created...

'Grateful'


Featuring my beautiful daughter who has recently had a birthday.... her 19th!! :0 
Where did all those years go?!?


Her birthday request was for flowers, lots of flowers. 
This is her with one of the bunches she received.
I have used some gorgeous chippie pieces for this one.


I have used the 'Moroccan Panel', which I have left raw. 
I have also cut it up into pieces to use over my page. 


I have also used one of the 'ATC Banner Set 1',
so sweet :) Which I have also left raw.


Some close ups of the panel pieces.


And lastly I have used 'Grateful - Script' as my title, 
which I have finished in a weathered white embossing powder.


I hope you like what I have created, I really love how this one turned out. 

2Crafty Products used:




I will be back soon with some more 2Crafty goodness to share with you.

Lisa