Saturday, October 27, 2018

Some Male Inspiration...
By Di Garling



Hi there friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have another boy layout to share with you. I started off with a 
mixed media background to create a nice backdrop for everything else. 

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Arrow Word Set
Brick Panel
Deer Head Set
Geometric Arrows
12" Chain Lengths


For the title I used this "Memories" word from the "Arrow Word Set".
A basecoat of white followed by some aqua green ink to colour it.

All the bronze coloured chipboard pieces were simply coloured
up with some bronze metallic acrylic paint. Too easy.

Here you can see I doubled up the "Deer Heads" for a 3D look. The larger one at the
 back I coloured with some black ink while the slightly smaller one at the front, 
I wiped over with some texture paste before painting it with the same bronze paint.

I was really happy how the "Deer Heads" turned out. Great for boy pages.

 The "Brick Panel" was cut into pieces & poked in here & there
around the photos & the "Chain Length" was lightly inked with some
 black ink just to add a point of difference.


My papers, flowers & stamps are from 49 and Market.

Well thats all from me today.
Until next time.

Cheers Di Garling