Monday, October 8, 2018

'Life's a Journey- Enjoy the Ride 2018'
Layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty Fans....
Today I share with you all this grungy boy's layout I recently created,
 featuring my son and using some really great 2 Crafty chipboard pieces!

'Life's a Journey ENJOY the RIDE'

2 Crafty Chipboard Used: 
Steam punk arrow set
Domino Tiles
Square barber wire frame
Life's a Journey ENJOY the RIDE title
2018
Large gear

 With the title which I think was just perfect for this photo and inspired by colours of my
boy bike & his clothing, I have inked the Life's a ENJOY the with black, then inking the 
 Journey with red & RIDE with blue...

 Then to finalise my title for I inked a 2018 with black and adhered... 




Wanting to draw focus to the photo and NOT overpower it, so I decided to use the larger
 Square barber wire frame, as a frame on my photo, leaving it untreated (raw)... 
Also! have peeking out on the bottom right side of photo is a Steam punk arrow, which
I had cut in half (keeping the other half for later on) and attached untreated/ raw.... 


Next I inked a Large gear with blue ink, cut in half  before adhering 
 each piece either side of the photo...



And finally! 
Placed thoughout out my page are a few of the Domino Tiles, Which I have
cut  into two pieces & give all a couple of coats of gesso...

That's it from me today & I will be back later on this month.
 Until  then, HAPPY Crafting....
Cheers Rach!