Monday, October 22, 2018

Beautiful Spooktober by Sabrina

Hello 2Crafty friends,

For this month of "Spooktober", I've prepared a layout featuring myself with the
 halloween costume I wore last year to go trick or treating with my kids. I wanted to
 prepare a themed layout that would not overdo the halloween theme so it would
still look good when the time for spiced pumpkin lattes had passed.




In the background, for the "Curly Feathers", I applied orange ink then traced the 
contour with black ink. On the "Grid Panel", visible at the top, I used black matte paint.


I applied orange ink on the "Halloween Frame", then applied black embossing ink,
 and finally put a final coat of orange metallic embossing ink on top. On the title,
 "beautiful", I applied black embossing powder.


For the "Amelia Flower Stems", I used silver embossing powder
 and then applied black embossing ink on top of it.

2Crafty Chipboards used...
Amelia Flower Stems (m00768)
Curly Feathers (m00655)
Grid Panel (m00723)
Halloween Frame (fr0084)
Beautiful Loopy Font (w00047)


That is all for today, I wish you a very happy halloween!
 Enjoy the spooky times and stay creative!

 See you soon with more inspiration ideas.