Monday, September 24, 2018

"Living the Dream " by Torsa.

Hi friends,

Today I am here at 2 Crafty Chipboard blog to present my DT inspiration for this month.
 This time I have created a journal page with gorgeous chipboards from 2 Crafty Chipboard.


I wanted a very delicate yet vintage look for my project .
 So for that I have chosen the Ornate Screen for that.


Firstly I applied a thin layer gesso on the "Ornate Screen" 
then heat embossed the chipboard with white embossing powder. 


I heat embossed the stars also.

I have created an ombre effect by heat embossing the title, "Living The Dream" .
 Firstly I embossed the title with white embossing powder . Then again
heat embossed with darker shade (sky blue here) .


I have used following 2 Crafty Chipboards:-
Ornate Screen
Handdrawn Stars
Living the Dream 


That's all for today , see you soon !!
Hugs.