Sunday, September 9, 2018

"Live everyday with intention " by Torsa


Hi friends,

Today I am here to present my recent creation I created for 2 Crafty Chipboard . This time I have created a soft pastel shade canvas by using various beautiful chippies from 2 Crafty .





Below are few close-ups :-


Here under the photo I stacked two Polaroid Frames from "Polaroid Assortment Frames",
I did emboss both of the frames with Lindy's Embossing powder .
I cut the "Brick Panel " into pieces and embossed it Lindy's Embossing powder . For "Ivy Corner " I cut it from the corner , and colored it with Prima Watercolor Pastel !!



I did heat embossing the title with very soft pink shade ( First I applied gesso , then used pale pink shade from Lindy's Embossing Powder to achieve the softness !!

I have used following 2 Crafty Chipboards:-


Polaroid Assortment Frames 
Brick Panel 
Corner Ivy 
Live everyday with Intention



That's all for today !! See you soon !!
Hugs !!