Friday, August 24, 2018

"Timeless Beauty" By Torsa

Hi friends,


Today I am at 2 Crafty Chipboard blog with my DT Inspiration of this month.
 This time I have created a vintage art journal page.



I have used beautiful vintage looking "Corner Flower Vines "  beside my photograph ,
to match with the page. I heat embossed it with Lindy's Embossing Powder .
I have also heat embossed "Parisian Border" and the titles for my page.

I have colored the beautiful butterflies from  " Sharon's Butterflies " set with vintage gold color.

I have created the background of my page with Lindy's magical shakers and then
 did some subtle stamping , also used lots of laces flowers and trims.

Below are few close-ups :-


The corner was a perfect piece to embellish the photo.


Love the shine on the Sharon's Butterflies.


The Fine words are so elegant and fitted in with the Vintage feel.


I have used following 2 Crafty Chipboards
1.Corner Flower Vines 
2.Parisian Border
3.Fine Word Set 2
4.Sharon's Butterflies


That's all for today , see you soon !!

Hugs !!