Friday, August 10, 2018

#Laugh by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends,

This week I'm presenting a layout featuring my very own dear husband as he's 
enjoying a nice moment of respite as we're finally starting our summer vacations. 
With the pressure of our busy family life on hold for a few short weeks, we finally had
 time to relax, enjoy the moment and have a good laugh without counting every minute.

#Laugh



Underneath the picture, I've placed the "Geometric Arrows", which I prepared with 
metallic navy paint. Under the "Geometry Arrows", I used the "Sequin Negative Bits"
, on which I applied some teal ink.


For the "Steampunk Gears", I applied a metallic embossing powder. For the "Light Bulbs",
 I used a teal embossing ink and then applied white embossing powder on top.


On the "Steampunk heart", I applied charcoal metallic paint and some silver embossing ink.


For the title, "#LAUGH", from the "Mini #Word Set 2",
 I've applied black embossing powder.


I used the following 2crafty Chipboards:
M00667
M00647
M00769
M00457
MB018
M00593


I hope you enjoyed this reveal and that it gave you some new inspiration for
 your own creations! Until next time, I wish you the best!