Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Cherish yesterday by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

This month, 2Crafty is sponsoring over at  More Than Words blog and I was invited to take part in some of the challenges as a guest designer. 
The challenges was "Vintage" and "Yesterday". 
They inspired me to create a nice layout around one of my wedding pictures. 





I wanted to create a vintage ambience around my black and white picture, by using a wood textured background along with a dull color palette as well as by applying a patina finish on some of the chipboards. 


In the background, I've placed the "Circle Lace Panel" which I left at its natural chipboard color. 

On top of the "Circle Lace Panel", I've put the "Frame Yvette's", on which I used a vintage bronze enamel Powder.


For the "Foliage Set 1", I've applied amethyst-colored ink roughly and traced the contour with black ink. On the "Pretty Flowers", I've applied some amethyst embossing ink then applied pearly white embossing powder on top.

For the title, "Cherish", from the "Fine Word Set 1", I used metallic silver embossing powder and traced the contour with black ink.

In this layout, I've used the following 2Crafty Chipboards:


Frame Yvette's [fr0083]
Circle Lace Panel [660034]
Fine Word Set 1 [m00656]
Foliage Set 1 [m00567]
Pretty Flowers [m000574]

I've really enjoyed taking part in this challenge! I hope you like the result and that it gave you some new ideas for your own creations!
 See you soon.