Monday, June 4, 2018

Some Сute Boxes
By Elena Martynova

 Hello 2 Crafty fans!
I hope you have all had a great weekends. Today it is my turn to share a project with you.  
We are always waiting for an occasion to give gifts. And it's so nice to give something
 for no particular reason. Just as a sign that the person you care about!
Last month, I showed you the box I used to make for mom.  I loved making this
 cute little box so I made another two for my daughter-in-law and mother-in-law.


 I did not want to decorate the boxes with an abundance of three-dimensional elements.
 It's not very practical. Therefore, a large chipboard - what you need :)))


This Butterfly  that spread its wings is just gorgeous! I covered It with 
Lindy's embossing powders in four different shades.




 For the next box I used the wonderful curls Corner Rosie's
and the title of Mini Word Set 1.


 Why not keep in such a box your treasures : beads, rings and earrings :)))




 2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:



Mini Word Set 1
  

Hope you got some ideas for your future use of 2 Crafty chipboards & I hope you enjoy the selection of chipboard that I have chose for my boxes. Thank you very much for your visiting today!
See you !