Sunday, April 15, 2018

Some April Inspiration
Part One
"I'm A Big Kid Now"



Hi there 2Crafty friends. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a layout to show you that features my grandson Henry &
I have gone with a triangle theme. I have based it on the current challenge over at
"Scrap The Boys" challenge blog.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
I'm A Big Kid Now - title
Triangle Clusters
Triangle Set


You can see I have even cut my photos into triangles to continue with my theme.


 All of the chipboard was treated in the same way. I simply painted 
everything in acrylic paints. Doesn't get much easier than that.


  I have done lots of stamping with this triangle stamp too.


How great do those "Triangle Clusters" look in black against
all the bright colours. It really makes them pop !!


 Here you can see I have used three pieces from the  
"Triangle Set" to create some arrows. 


So there you have it. A fun bright & easy layout & 
I have managed to used three photos too.

Well thats all for today.

Until next time.

Cheers Di

MY BLOG.....discreativespace.blogspot.com.au