Saturday, February 3, 2018

February Layouts with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty fans!

It's Lisa here today to share some creations with you.

For my first layout I have featured a photo of my gorgeous daughter,
(who is now an adult, sob. Don't worry I still have one baby left lol)

"This is you"


I loved the blue tones to these papers as soon as I saw them.
I have started with a white base.


I wanted to keep most of my chipboard pieces white also, so they have
 been embossed in white embossing powder. 
I have used 2 of the 'Mini Flourish Bits' tucked in around my flower cluster.






I also wanted something pretty and flowing up the sides of my photo, 
I decided on using one of the 'Leafy Shrub Set 1' on the right side of my page.


For the other side of my photo I have used one of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 4'.


Lastly I have used the 'This is You' word title, which I wanted in blue to match the papers.
 I have painted on a mist, which gives an almost watercolour effect to the title.



2Crafty Products Used:




For my next layout I have gone for a completely different style :)
A bit of an old style grungy boys layout for you....

"Life Documented"


I had a lot of fun with this layout, stamping and splashing my background :)


I have used half of one 'Steampunk Gears Small' tucked into my embellishment cluster.


I have also used pieces of the 'Interlocking Grid Panel' that I have cut up and
 lightly inked in black so as to not cover the entire chipboard in black. 


I have also used 2 of the of the 'Film Strips Small' which I have 
left raw and placed on either side of my photo for some balance.


More of the 'Interlocking Grid Panel' 
and 'Film Strips', which are available in different sizes.





And lastly I have used the 'Life Documented' word piece for my title. 
I have embossed this in a glossy black.


2Crafty Products Used:



 Thanks for stopping by.
 I hope these creations have inspired you in some way today!

Lisa