Saturday, November 25, 2017

November Inspiration By Noura Pompilla


Hello 2crafty Fans !!!

Noura here today  and we're getting close to the end of the year and it feels like it's gone
 by really fast. This is my first project for the month. They are new holiday cards inspired
 by one of the challenges and they are also they're great for sharing, trading, and
 giving away to friends, I hope you and my friends like them.


Festive Cards


I took two Decorative disc set 1 and I painted one of them inka gold
and the other with a mix of gold embossing powder and inka gold.


I used some stars from ATC Mini stars and hearts and I painted them in a gold acrylic color.

         
I put two titles "Believe" and "Peace" are from  Crishtmas Mini word set 1
 and I left them in their natural raw color.



2Crafty Chipboards used:
-Decorative disc set 1 
-Christmas Mini word set 1 
-ATC Mini stars and hearts


I based it on the following challenges






*****


Layout"Magic"


For my second project I made this page inspired by the pallet of colors of the challenge of November from Lindys Gang Challenge. In these last few months I've had a lot of nostalgia for animes that I used to watch when I was a child, I love animes because it's a world of fantasy and magic.



For the frame of my photo I used Pointed doily frames that I painted with inka gold
 (colbat color) and I stamped it with tiny dots.



For my background I used Fancing wire panel which I painted in black gesso
 and I used  some touches of  Bayou boogie gold from Lindys.


To decorate some parts I embossed Gears Steampunk -Small with 
King Midas gold embossing powder from Lindys.


My title from Crishtmas Mini word set 1  was painted in Inka gold.

2Crafty Chipboard used:
-Pointed doily frames
-Gears Steampunk -Small
-Fancing wire panel
-Crishtmas Mini word set 1



Itook my inspiration for this layout from the Lindy's challenge.




Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you next month :*
Noura
xoxo