Wednesday, November 15, 2017

My November DT Reveal - Part One
"Our Sweet Girl"
By Di Garling


Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by. Today I have a layout featuring my
grandaughter Mia to share with you. I just adore this pic of her.

2Crafty Products Used...
Our Sweet Girl - title
Tiny Leaf Stems
Fine Leafy Bush
Chicken Wire - small
Chicken Wire - medium


I thought this 2Crafty title, "Our Sweet Girl" was just perfect for my layout.
Here I simply basecoated it in white paint followed by a coat of bronze acrylic paint.
Too easy.


Next up I set to work altering these "Tiny Leaf Stems" to add in with my flowers.
I started off with a base coat of white paint, then I blobbed on some texture paste
 just using my finger so that it would be rough, then I heated it with a heat gun to
 make it bubble up & then lastly I sprayed it with some Lindy's Gang sprays.


I treated the "Fine Leafy Bush" in the same way & then I cut
it into pieces & poked it in here & there around the flowers.

I added some cut up pieces of both the small & medium
"Chicken Wire" In & around the layout too for added texture.


All these gorgeous kraft coloured flowers are from my good friends over at

Well thats all from me today, I will see you back here tomorrow
with more great 2Crafty chipboard inspiration.

Until then....

To visit my blog click... HERE




5 comments:

Kareen Dion said...

Very beautiful!!! I love the yellow on your layout!

MARIE S said...

De toute beauté, une page vitaminée de soleil qui donne chaud au coeur !!!

Tammy Klingner said...

Your work is always amazing, you really inspire me Di xx

ingrid said...

just gorgeous Di! x

Rachael Funnell said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS..... 😃