Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September Inspiration by Ingrid

Hi there 2Crafty friends!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

It's my turn up on the blog today and I have two projects to share with you.

"CREATE"

I made this canvas by glueing the bubble clumps and the flourish onto the canvas.
Added the embellishments and painted all with gesso.
Once dry, I added the colors with a bit of water to let the colors run.
Let this dry completely before the final touch with gesso.
All the chipboard got two coats with gesso.


The create word from the ATC words.


The bubble clumps with a coat of gesso to let them stand out more.


The flourish from the Flourish Adornment set 4.


The Addy Butterfly, all covered in gesso.


Some small art stones for extra textures.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
ATC words
Addys Butterflies
Bubble Clumps
Flourish Adornment set 4





And here is my second project this month:

"VACATION"

I made this project with a photo of our latest vacation to Greece.
We had the most perfect time on the small island of Skiathos.
I started this piece again by glueing some Chequerbox clumps.
Randomly added some modeling paste to create more texture in the background.
Painted with some blues to match the sea and a final touch with gesso.



I placed the vacation word along one shutter side.


Some paper flowers, a crocheted flower, art stones and some wool felt tucked in.


I bent the chequerbox clumps a bit to create a more loose effect.


The Leafy twig branches were lightly touched with some gesso.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
Chequerbox Clumps
Leafy Twig Branches
Mini Travel Words





Thank you all for visiting and see you next time!
Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx