Monday, July 3, 2017

July Layouts with Video by Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here to share with you today!

Up first I have 
'Follow your heart"


For this layout I have used the
"Parisian Border"
that I have cut into pieces to edge 2 sides of my photo.
I have finished this in Metallique Wax in Old Silver.


I have also used one of the 
"Hearts Clumps"
that I have embossed in pale blue.


A close up of the border.


Lastly I have used a 
"Follow your Heart" title.
I have embossed this in aqua. 
I love this font! It has to be my new fave!


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:




For my next layout, I have scrapped a photo of myself.
This doesn't happen very often lol

'My Happy Place'


For this layout I have used one of the
"ATC Elements 1"
that I have painted in pale pink metallic paint.


I have also used the
"My happy place" title piece.
Which has also been painted in pink metallic paint.


I have used one of the
"Leafy Shrub Set 1"
which is finished in metallique wax in old silver.


I love the shimmer that these pieces have when finished.


Lastly I have used one of the 
"Corner Gemma's"
tucked into the top of my page. I have also finished this in metallique wax.


I have a process video that you can watch



2Crafty Products used:






I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa




11 comments:

Di Garling said...

Fabulous post Lisa and I am looking forward to,watching you video when I get a moment later today. ADORE this second layout. Ten out of ten for sure. ♥️♥️♥️

Di Garling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kareen Dion said...

Very beautiful Lisa!!! I love everything about it!!

Karine Gagnon said...

Love those soft layouts, Lisa! Thanks for sharing your process!

Sandra Bernard said...

Love both of them xx

Debbie said...

Lovely layouts! Enjoyed watching your video!

ingrid said...

Both are just beautiful! loved the video! <3

Tammy Klingner said...

Stunnng layouts!! Can't wait to watch the video. Lovely to see you on your layout! 💕💕

Rachael Funnell said...

2 BEAUTIFUL layouts Lisa.... 💗💗
I watched & enjoyed your tutorial... TFS! 😀

Noura Pompilla said...

Hermosos Lisa and thanks for share the process *W* <3

Mary Catt said...

Wonderful layouts! Love them!