Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July Inspiration By Noura Pompilla


Hello my crafty friends

Noura here today to share with you my projects for July. This month my inspiration 
is all about different types of beauty.


 "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful"


Some details...


For my background I have used  Tiny Triangle Clusters and Fast Forward arrows  all 
painted with black gesso.  I also sewed some horizontal and vertical lines for added interest.


To decorate my layout I used a lot of different chipboard, including ....
Mini Camera Set
 ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
 Assorted Arrows
 Fast Forward Arrows
   Small Steampunk Gears

These were  all painted with cream color.



My tittle "Be your own kind of Beautiful" was painted in black gesso , I added 
diamond dust for an extra texture and a little of old gold paint.



This layout is my entry for the following challenges
 Scrapi-wyzwaniowo and Lindy´s Gang 



2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Atc Tiny Hearts & Stars
Assorted Arrows
Fast Forward arrows
Triangle Clusters-Tiny
Be your own Kind of Beautiful tittle
Asst mini camera set
Small Steampunk set 






******


Canvas - "Beauty"


And here is my second project, a Canvas.
I started by painting with Inka gold on the  Chicken Wire panel
and placed it in between the layers.


 I've then added some Leafy Shurb Set 1 and Leafy Shurb Set 2 
which I heat embossed in a white color.


Finally the Fine word set 2 was painted in black acrilic paint with a
 touch of 3D gloss gel to give it a little shine.


2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Leafy Shurb Set 1
Leafy Shurb Set 2
Fire Word set 2
Chiken wire panel



I have also entered this in challenges by 
Mixed media place & Mixed Media Warriors.


That´s all for today.
Have a wonderful day my friends and 
Thank you for stopping by.