Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May Layouts with Lisa Amiet



Hello again 2Crafty fans!

It's Lisa back to share some layouts with you again :)

Up first I have a layout featuring my son.

'Always'

 For this layout I have used lots of the
"Interlocking Grid Panel"
 that I have left raw. I have cut it into pieces to use on my layout.




I have used the 'always' from the
"Fine Word Set 1" for my title.
I have watercoloured this piece to match my layout.

  


 Lots of grid pieces in among my layers :)




 

Lastly I have used one of the
"Arrows Funky"
also watercoloured in blue.


2Crafty Products Used:





For my next layout I have created a layout featuring my daughter
and one of her good friends at their Year 12 Formal.

'Let Your Light Shine'

 I have matched my layout colours to the hair in the photo.


 For this layout I have used pieces of the
'Harlequin Clumps' that I have embossed in white.




 For my title I have used
"Let Your Light Shine Word"
I have used watercolours for my two toned title,
which I have then coated in Glossy Accents to give it the shine.

 




 I have also used one of the "Mini Branches" 
that I have embossed in purple and layered among my flowers.




 Lastly I have used one of the "Angie's Vine"
that I have also embossed white and layered under my title.




2Crafty Products Used




I really love how this layout turned out. 
The colours really pop on the black background.

I hope that I have inspired you to have come 2crafty time today.
Thanks for stopping by



9 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

2 FANTASTIC layouts Lisa... 💜💙💗 the colour combo on your 2nd page! 😁

Di Garling said...

Awesome post Lisa, I especially LOVE the one with the black background and brights. Looks fabulous. 💜💙💜

Kripa Koushik said...

Beautiful layouts Lisa. The page with the black bg is stunning!

Mary Catt said...

Fabulous layouts Lisa! Both of them!

Tammy Klingner said...

You've totally rocked the colours in both of these!!! Awesome layouts Lisa. X

Noura Pompilla said...

beautiful designs Lisa especially the blak with vibrant colors!! *W*

ingrid said...

Awesome projects Lisa, love them both! <3

Debbie said...

Fabulous layouts! Love the use of chipboard on the first one and the colors are amazing on the second layout!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

2 Absolutely BEAUTIFUL layouts Lisa !!!!