Friday, March 3, 2017

March Inspiration and Video
by Lisa Amiet

Hi everybody!

I'm here today to share a couple of projects with you.

Up first I have 

"Cool Dude with Attitude"

For this layout I have used the groovy
 "Square Collage Panel" 
which I have cut into two pieces.
I have then painted them red and added some Glossy Accents for shine.


I have also used "Small Steampunk Gears" and "Medium Steampunk Gears"
I have painted these black and then added some shine.

  


 

To finish off I have used the Attitude word circle from the 
"Word Circle Set 2"
again I have finished this in black.

 

2Crafty Products used




Up next I have a canvas I have done, it's my first canvas, well mixed media one,
 I have painted them before :) So here is...

"Love"

I have used one of the "Spring Flower" bunches which I have 
polished with red Inca Gold. Love the shimmer!


I have also used Inca Gold on the tiny butterfly from the ATC "Butterflies".

 My background has lots of white embossed  
"Moroccan Bits" which I have cut up and placed all over.


One of the gorgeous "Mini Flourish Bits"
that again I have embossed in white.


Lastly, I have used the "Love Heart Word" for my title, finished with Inca Gold.
I have a process video where you can see exactly what I did.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



2Crafty Products used






I hope that you have enjoyed seeing these projects!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Lisa 





9 comments:

mes10doigts said...

Beautiful projects, Lisa! I especially love the glossy finish on the chippies for your layout! It's funny, I used the same panel and the same gears as you did on a layout that I'll share later this month, and the outcome is soooooo different! I just looooove the endless possibilities of the chipboards! :)

Di Garling said...

LOVE the glossy finish on the chippies Lisa, nice touch. Great projects.❤

Trudi Harrison said...

Lisa, your layout is full of happy colour. The chippie accents look awesome. Such a cool dude indeed! Your canvas is so beautiful. Gorgeous layers and details x

Tammy Klingner said...

Such wonderful projects! I love your video and I love the bright colours in the boy layout. Well done Lisa!

Rachael Funnell said...

Your layout is AWESOME & that canvas is just BEAUTIFUL.... 💓

ingrid said...

Both beautiful creations! <3

kavitha said...

Beautiful layout n canvas.

Debbie said...

Love the layout and the treatment on the chippies! Enjoyed watching your video on the canvas.

Mary Catt said...

Love your work Lisa! Both of them are absolutely stunning! 😊