Friday, January 27, 2017

January Layouts by Kavitha

Hello friends,
Kavitha here today to share two layouts with you.

"Believe in Miracles"

For my first layout, I chose a soft pastel colour palette.
I used beautiful chippies to create the floral arrangement around the picture.


First I gave a coat of white gesso to all the chipboard pieces,
& I colored some of them and left some of them white.
I trimmed off the "Viney Page Frame" and used 
around the floral arrangement.


You can see in the photo above how I've combined the pieces.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
Circle Revolution Frame 
Believe in miracles
Corner Evie
11"Viney  Page Frame




"Cherish the Moment"


My second layout is soft shabby one against a black background.
I used beautiful flourishes from 2crafty to 
create the composition.


I heat embossed the chippies with black and white embossing powders.
The butterflies are colored with watercolors.


2crafty Chipboard used:
Leafy Shrub Set #3
Fencing Wire Panel
Addys Butterfly
Corner Thick Vine
Cherish the Moment - title


Thank you for stopping by.


11 comments:

Di Garling said...

Two really BEAUTIFUL creations Kavitha. Such creative use of all the chippie pieces too. LOVE them both. ❤❤❤

mes10doigts said...

Looooove! Your layouts are so beautiful! Congrats! <3

Tammy Klingner said...

Both are so soft and pretty!! Beautiful

ingrid said...

Really love the soft feel of the first layout and the beauty of the second one! lovely work Kavitha! xx

Lilibleu Scrap said...

This is amazing! Lovely layouts!!! <3

Rachael Funnell said...

2 Absolutely gorgeous pages Kavitha....

Sandra Bernard said...

So tender and lovely ....amazing work xx

MezzaNotte said...

I love your two pages!

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh wow! Two stunning layouts!

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!!!

Mary Catt said...

Beautiful layouts as always!