Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Layouts By Valerie Ouellet

"Love"

Hi everyone!

Here is my first layout for this month. I made this one very simple and colorful.
I used a part (love) of "Word Circles set 1" that I embossed in white.

I cut the chippie "Corner Whispy Vines" to make two parts. I embossed them in blue.
I added some stars from "ATC Tiny Hearts&Stars" that I painted with Irresistible 3D Black.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
"Word Circles set 1"
"Corner Whispy Vines"
"ATC Tiny Hearts&Stars"



"Smile"

For this one, I used "Flower doilies" on my background. I inked it with Prima color bloom.
 With a touch of gloss I was able to keep the natural aspect of the chipboard.


I really like the natural look of the chipboards. I just painted randomly a little bit of white gesso on my foliage, "Summer leaf Stems" and my title "smile". Apart that I cut from  "Word Circles set 1".

About the texture of the "Giant Gears", I have mixed an old Tim holtz embossing powder with Prima 3d Gel. I reused an old powder that didnt work anymore and it gave a nice touch of texture.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
"Giant Gears"
"Word Circles set 1"
"Flower doilies"


Thank you!
See you soon!




9 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Wo derful Layouts ! loved the color combo..

Di Garling said...

Two fabulous layouts Valerie. LOVE them both. 💕💕💕

Mary Catt said...

Fabulous layouts both of them, Valerie!

kavitha said...

Gorgeous laoyuts

Sandra Bernard said...

2 superbes pages, mais UN megan coup de cœur pour la deuxième :-)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, wow! These are both exquisite!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

2 different layouts...love them both.

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Tes deux pages sont magnifiques !!! Gros coup de cœur également pour la deuxième.

Catherine Giguère said...

Magnifiques pages Val!! J'adore les deux, mais je dois dire aussi que j'ai un faible pour la 2e!!!!!