Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October Inspiration From Tiffany Solorio
PLUS Two Video Tutorials

Hello everyone. Tiffany Solorio here with you today.
I have two projects to share with you.
Both projects have video tutorials.

Here is the first project.

"Just Me"
 
For my first project I created a layout. I have never done a layout
 with just my photo before so I thought it might be time.
I used some beautiful Pion Design papers for my layout. I embossed all the chipboard
 with white embossing powder. I wanted to keep it simple.  I used the ATC Tiny Hearts 
around the page to create some interest. I have a Tahnya's Border and the
 Frame Heart String tucked behind the photo with the Just me - title
 quote as the main chipboard piece.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO

Here is a few detailed pictures. 






2 Crafty Chipboard products used. ..

Tahnya's border
Just me 
ATC tiny hearts and stars
Frame heart string 



"Dream"- Mixed Media Canvas
My second project I created a mixed media canvas.

I embossed some of the chipboard in white and some in black.  I also
 used some iced enamels relique powder. It is used the same as regular 
embossing powder. I used Prima Marketing paper and a IOD wood plaque. 
I tore some papers and added a lot of spatters. 

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE

Here is a couple of detailed pictures. 




2 Crafty chipboard products used...

Steampunk gears small
Steampunk gears medium 
Clock face frames 
Dream loopy font 


Thank you so much for stopping by. 





9 comments:

Valerie Ouellet said...

Oh wow I love your two projects. So beautiful.

Di Garling said...

Two beautiful projects Tiffany & now I am off to watch your video tutorials. TFS.

Lisa Griffith said...

Always love your work, that layout is so pretty! Love the delicate chippies you used....gorgeous canvas too.

Rachael Funnell said...

Both Canvas & your layout are GORGEOUS....
Will be checking out your tutorials!
TFS! x

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous work, as always, Tiffany!

Catherine Giguère said...

I love your projects Tiffany! Thanks for the videos!!!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Two beautiful projects! Amazing work!

Mary Catt said...

Beautiful projects as always, Tiffany!

CAROL SCOTT said...

I SO ENJOY YOUR LAYOUTS AND FOR ALL YOUR HELPFUL HINTS, I AM SO INVIOUS THEY ARE LOVELY. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOCATE A BEAUTIFUL SCRIPT FOR AGES. ANY INFO YOU CAN GIVE ME ON FONTS WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS, CAROL SCOTT