Friday, September 23, 2016

September Inspiration By Lisa Griffith

Hello 2 Crafty Chipboard fans!

Lisa here today with two layouts to share with you.

'Documented'



I found this beautiful vintage photograph on Pinterest and I was captivated by the
young man's expression - stoic, but still somehow tender. I loved the new chipboard
 piece 'Fine Stem Frames' and I thought it would make a beautiful frame around my photo.

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

'Vintage Keys'
'Steampunk Gears Medium'
'Steampunk Gears Small'
'Fine Stem Frames'




I first painted all my chipboard pieces with black acrylic paint and then roughly
heat embossed them with a chunky old gold embossing powder to give them a
 time worn metallic look.


My second layout is a page inspired by this vintage photograph of my mum as a flower girl at 
her Aunt's wedding.

'Memories'


Here I kept the chippies clean and simple with just some white acrylic paint.

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

'Corner Thick Vine'
'Fine Leafy Bush'



See you soon, thanks for looking.

Lisa xo



9 comments:

Di Garling said...

Really beautiful.

kavitha said...

Awesome layouts Lisa,i always love the layers in your pages.

Mary Catt said...

Beautiful layouts, Lisa!

Priscilla Lim said...

Gorgeous. Love the 2nd project.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Wow I love both!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, Lisa!

Sandra Bernard said...

I can't believe how gorgeous are they!! Love love love

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Stunning layouts, Lisa! Love them both! <3 <3

Catherine Giguère said...

OMG!!! Two stunning layouts as always, but your second one is simply AMAZING!!!!