Monday, August 15, 2016

'Remember'
Layout by Rachael Funnell

'Remember'
  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'


Hello! 2 Crafty fans...
Today I get to share this layout I was inspired to create for 7 Dots Studio
for their current July/August challenge...




 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used...
Lace heart frame
Angel Wings
Flying bird
2016

As a mother, you are always trying your best to support your children
 though life...  one of my favorite quotes & one I tend to say to my girl more
 & more these days is......
  'Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle'

I wanted the chipboard pieces to make a statement without doing too much 
to them, so I have given them all a good coat of gesso!

The GORGEOUS & one of my faves is the Lace Heart frame.




a very CUTE little Flying bird....


This delicate Wing from the Angel Wings Set.
 

& a 2016 date.


That's it from my today... BUT!
I will be back later in the month with my August projects, till then....   
Happy scrapping peeps!







6 comments:

Di Garling said...

BEAUTIFUL creation as always Rach. I especially love the quote and your use of all the chippie pieces too. ❤️

Tania Ridgwell said...

Wow just love this Rachael, such a fabulous design and as always amazing background work!

Lisa Griffith said...

oooooh I just love those wings and that sweet little bird...your daughter is gorgeous!

Valerie Ouellet said...

Fabulous!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wonderful take on that challenge, Rachael!

Mary Catt said...

Amazing!!! Love the way you used the chipboards and the colors too!!!