Sunday, July 3, 2016

July Inspirations By Catherine Giguère

'Gorgeous'


Hello 2 Crafty fans!

 Catherine here with you today to share two new layouts.

 

But before we start...
OUR MONTHLY FOLLOWERS PRIZE...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,
the more times you comment, the more chances you have to be 
eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.....


For this layout, I first did a textured background with modeling paste and stamps. I used Archival ink 'Potting Soil' to match my paper. I added a little bit of brown ink drops that I diluted with water.

I embossed my chipboards 'Tahnya's 11'' Border' and 'Frame Ingrid's' with oatmeal powder.
 I love this color!


I embossed my title 'Gorgeous' with Lindy's Embossing Powder Twilight Bronze Slate to make 
it stand out & then I added some texture with bronze microbeads.


2 Crafty products used:
- Gorgeous
- Frame Ingrid's
- Tahnya's 11'' Border





'This is my Life'


For this layout, I first made a textured background with modeling paste, doilies and stamps. 
I put drops of blue, green and aqua inks on my doilies and I  stamped with black 
Archival ink to add contrast. 


I embossed my title 'This is my Life' with Lindy's Embossing Powder Twilight Bronze Slate.


I left the other chipboards natural. I put my pieces in layers; each 'Decorative Rod Set 1' 
is under a piece of 'Element Set 1'.  I love the effect!


2 Crafty products used:
- This is my Life
- Decorative Rod Set 1
- Element Set 1



I hope that I inspired you, have a nice crafty day!




Photobucket

14 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Both of them are Gorgeous !! Beautiful way to showcase the photo with chipboards:)

Di Garling said...

As always, such beautiful work Catherine and your use of all the chippie pieces is magic. Love both of these. ❤️❤️❤️

Kris Berc said...

Wow, these are both gorgeous!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Beautiful work, I love it !! <3

Tania Ridgwell said...

Such beautiful pages, love them both!!

Kathy Gnj said...

WOW! Catherine both of these layouts are Stunning!

Lisa Griffith said...

Love them both Catherine, so elegant and so pretty.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such beautiful pages! Love the vertical elements in that first page!

Tracee said...

Wow love your work, the first page is a feast for the eyes Tx

Valerie Ouellet said...

Tes pages sont toujours tellement magnifiques! J'ai un gros faible pour la premiere! J'aime le design.

Rachael Funnell said...

ABSOLUTELY 2 STUNNING layouts Catherine.... :)

Rosslyn Coutts said...

This work is lovely and reinforcing my love of 2 Crafty chipboard.

Anita B said...

Wow fabulous layouts

Priscilla Lim said...

Love how you use all the chipboards. Super gorgeous.