Friday, June 3, 2016

June Inspirations by Catherine Giguère
with VIDEO Tutorial

'Cherished Moments'


Hello 2 Crafty fans!

 Catherine here with you today to share two new layouts.

But before we start...
 
OUR MONTHLY FOLLOWERS PRIZE...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,
the more times you comment, the more chances you have to be 
eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.....


For this layout, I used earth tones. I first made a textured background with modeling paste, doilies and stamps. I put green and brown ink drops that I diluted with water. On my doilies and used
brown ink for my stamping to match the paper.  


I left all my chipboards natural to match my design and add a lot of green, brown and
 white flowers cascading under my picture. 


2 Crafty products used:
- Fancy Damask
- Cherished Moments



'Amaze Yourself' 


For my second layout, I did a very feminine one. I did a background with textured 
(modeling paste and doilies) and applied purple and gold ink on it. 


I embossed my chipboards 'Sammi's Swirls' with gold  (Lindy's Stamp Gang 'King Midas Gold') 
and black powder ( Stampendous 'Aged Black') to make them stand out.


I embossed my title with Lindy's Stamg Gang 'Midnight Violet' and add some
 'King Midas Gold' powder to make it stand out a little bit more.


I made a video tutorial to show you my process:

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE


2 Crafty products used:
- Sammi's Swirls
- Amaze Yourself



I hope that I inspired you, have a nice crafty day!


Photobucket

15 comments:

Di Garling said...

Beautiful work as always Catherine.

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Beautiful work..thanks for the video.

Karen.C said...

Just lovely :)

Kris Berc said...

I absolutely love your layouts Catherine!

Rachael Funnell said...

2 absolutely gorgeous pages Catherine... Loved your video! :)

Kris Berc said...

Just watched your wonderful video...thank you!

Monica said...

Super cute... love the first layout with the beautiful happy faces.. and the second one is just glorious .. love purple.. loved your video.

Kathy Gnj said...

Stunning layouts! So very much enjoyed your watching your video and seeing how you put your page together.

Valerie Ouellet said...

Very Wonderful! The purple one is my fav !

Tania Ridgwell said...

Both layouts are just stunning and great video too :)

Lisa Griffith said...

I love both of them but the purple one is just a pure beauty and I love how you have altered the chippie too, the black and gold is so gorgeous :)

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Wow! Your layouts are amazing!! Stunning backgrounds on your layouts as always!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Oh WOW! Catherine these are gorgeous but the purple!!! it sings to me xxxx

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Your work is just fabulous Catherine! You really make those chippies shine :) Thank you for sharing your creative process!

Priscilla Lim said...

Ooooo I love both!