Sunday, June 12, 2016

Cool, by Ros Madley

  Hi everyone, Ros here today to share this layout
using some great 2Crafty pieces.
 
"Cool"


I have used Alpha BG font as the base of this layout.

I painted it a nice shiny red so that it would stand out against my background.


I layered the letters all different ways to make a squareshape.

My photo cluster has been framed with a Circle Revolution which I have coloured with
 a Big Brush marker.


I have coloured the Gears in with metallic paints and layeredthese over some circles and 
banners cut from paper scraps.

The title is a Word Bubble.  I have cut the word out of thebubble shape, coloured 
with a Big Brush and mounted on white cardstock.


My page has been finished off with a scattering of stars from
the ATC Hearts and Stars.

 Aren't they so cute!


2Crafty Chipboard used:







Photobucket

14 comments:

Valerie Ouellet said...

Very cool layout! I love the colors.

Di Garling said...

Love everything about this Ros. Great layout.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Yes, really cool!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Fantastic page! Loving the colors and the mix of chipboard and the design of your page. So awesome how you used those alphas!

Rachael Funnell said...

Such an AWESOME layout Ros....

Monica said...

This page rocks!!

Fiona Paltridge said...

Love ALL of your designs ROS!! No exceptions here!!!

Tania Ridgwell said...

Amazing page and design!!

Lisa Griffith said...

Wow! I LOVE the red alphas in the background Ros, so amazing, love it.

Tracee said...

Awesome page! Tx

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Fabulous pages! Such an awesome way to use those chippies :)

Priscilla Lim said...

Cool looking page!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Cool page and love the chipboard

Catherine Giguère said...

Beautiful projects!!!