Friday, July 3, 2015

My Firsts Layouts by Catherine Giguère

"Always Follow Your Dreams"
 
Hello everyone! I'm so glad today has finally arrived.
 I have been waiting for this day for weeks now. 
Here's my first official post for 2Crafty.
 What an honor to join this wonderful team!


For my first layout, I used the "dreamcatcher" chippies and for 
the title , "Always Follow Your Dreams".

 I applied a coat of white gesso on all my chipboards.
 For my title, the 3 coats of gesso was all it needed and I was done with it. 
On my dreamcathers, I applied yellow and turquoise mists & then on top
 that I applied a little  white gesso diluted with water.


2 Crafty Chipboards Used:





"Timeless Beauty"

For this layout I have gone with a different look.


 I put 3 coats of white gesso on all the chipboards.
Then, I put a little bit of purple ink, the same as I 
 used to do my background, on the chippies.
This just added a slight hint of colour.


On my title, I simply applied 3 coats of purple ink to make it pop.



2 Crafty Chipboards Used:



Thank for calling by and have a nice crafty day!


Catherine xxx


Photobucket


15 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

So very gorgeous! I love the beautiful details :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful, Catherine! Gorgeous design and details! You rocked the 2Crafty chipboard!

Robin Shakoor said...

WOW! These pages are just gorgeous!

Di Garling said...

Wonderful post Catherine with so many amazing details. Love the way you have used all the chippies pieces too. Inspirational.

Valerie Ouellet said...

I love it! It's very beautiful!

mes10doigts said...

Congrats my friend! This 2Crafty adventure is made for you! You rock those chippies! Your layouts are, as always, breathtaking!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both your projects are BEAUTIFUL Catherine..... :)

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Stunning layouts! Love!

Catherine Giguère said...

Thank you!! Xxxx

Fiona Paltridge said...

Absolutely amazing layouts!!! I love the use of the dream catchers (my favourite chippy at the moment!) xx

Trudi Harrison said...

Just gorgeous Catherine, your projects are just pure magic xx

Jennifer Snyder said...

I am in love with the first piece completely. both gorgeous and dripping in technique BUT the first one dazzles me

Priscilla Lim said...

Oh my......loving your soft and dreamy layouts.

ros said...

so beautiful Catherine, thanks heaps for the inspiration ♥

Isabelle N. said...

"timeless beauty" ... OMG ...