Thursday, May 7, 2015

May shares by Marilyn

"Friends"

Hello! Today I share with you three different projects, the first one is this colorful
layout that I made about my daughter and her friends. I selected  the Heart Swirl Back Frame 
to create my background design. I applied a coat of gesso to all my chippies then I 
painted with color blooms and stamped to create this cool effect.

I added the Element set  around  the flower embellishments and photo then 
painted with acrylic paint.

You can see the different layers that I did in the Heart Swirl Back Frame, I started
 with a coat of gesso, then I applied Color Bloom Gold and coral colors. After dry,
 I stamped  the chippies.

 I only painted my "Friends" title with gesso and then with color bloom, so easy right?

2Crafty Products Used


"This Is Me"

In my second project I chose the "This is Me" title that I applied a coat of gesso, then I painted with Chalkboard Paint and  I applied distress ink in the borders.  After dry, I added micro beads to all the chippies with gel medium, it create an awesome textures and effect in the  chipboard.

After I gave a coat of gesso to the Ava's Butterflies I applied Stickles to the butterflies chipboard .


In my background I placed the Chevron Bits chipboard to create a design.
  I enhanced the Chevon's design distressing all the border with a black marker.


2Crafty Products Used
Ava's Butterflies
This is Me- Title
Chevron Bits

LOVE- tag

My last project is a tag that I made using the new Formal Flourish1 and Formal Flourish2 
that I put vertically in the tag borders. I worked all the chippies with acrylic paint. 
The title is a Word Circle set.

2Crafty Products Used
Word Circle Set
Formal Flourish2
Formal Flourish 1


Remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au



Photobucket

9 comments:

Fiona Paltridge said...

Ooooh these are divine!!! I love the design in the second one, but seriously they are all amazing!!

Jennifer Snyder said...

wowowowowowo you always dazzle me - your color choice on the first piece and the way you embellished with the chippies so subtly is amaZing

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love, love, love all of these Marilyn!! Brilliant use of the Heart Swirl back frame on the first layout and I adore the design of the second. Your tag is gorgeous too. Love the techniques on all the chippies used. Beautiful work!! xx

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous Marilyn....Love the way you have embellished the background with the chippie on the first layout. Fabulous design on the 2nd layout and the tag is gorgeous. x

Nicole Doiron said...

Oooh.. exquisite artwork!

Helen Tilbury said...

Beautiful creations Marilyn!! Really arty looking this month!!

Belle à cropper said...

beautiful Marilyn !! Especially the first one !

Stéphanie Papin said...

fabulous work Marylin !! beautiful ideas with your layouts !

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely beautiful work, Marilyn! Love the explosion of color on that first page!