Thursday, April 16, 2015

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY ... by Stéphanie Papin

 
 Hello eveyone,  Stéphanie back with you today, and as always  I am so  happy  to  share
   my new layout made with some of the new chippies !
 
Today I  have changed up my style a little with this layout. I  had this beautiful photo  
of my  daughter and I  made some changes to the colors with a photo editor.  I 've given it
  a vintage appearance.  So from these colors of the photo and from my normal style,
 I worked  with vintage colors. 

I  must confess, before starting to work on a layout,  I must be inspired by  my  photo,
 if not, I can' t work! It is essential for meWhen I have a picture that I like, I look at all angles 
 and after a while, I discover details that help me to build my layout.
 
Here for example, my daughter twirls  her hair in her hand,  as if to make loops. I see an idea 
of movement. I was attracted by this Jeremy's vine chipboard. I used this chipboard 
as a central element of my page. 
 
http://2crafty.com.au/craft_chipboard/jeremys-vines-unit-p-1328.html
 
 
 Then I looked for other elements. These Bubble Clumps chipboard also remind me of movement: Small circles remind me of a movement that turns; so I added this chipboard over the previous one.

 
  Next I worked on the left side as well. I wanted  to place something here that reminded  me of  a brick wall.  (the wall  that I see behind my  daughter). I just wanted to add something that
  reminds me of a texture.
 
 
  Next up I have chosen  a title that suited.
 
 
 There is an amazing choice on the 2Crafty website. This one is very interesting
It's  long and with a very nice fontI chose to cut into it in two &  place it on top, and bottom. 
I think it looks  harmonious done this way.
 

 My chipboards here are all covered with gesso and once dry, I applied some liquid ink.
  This is just sooo easy to do.

 

I hope you enjoy this new layout!
 
 

2Crafty Chipboard Used.....
 
- Turkish Lattice Panel 
- Jeremy'sVines
 - You Make me Happy Title 
- BubbleClumps
 
 
Remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au
 
 
 
Photobucket
 

10 comments:

Fiona Paltridge said...

Always so gorgeous!!

Di Garling said...

Love the whole vintage vibe. Beautiful.

Rachael Funnell said...

Another GORGEOUS layout Steph....

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous page Stephanie!! Love the vintage look and all the yummy chippies!! xx

Melenia Agapides said...

This is beautiful, Stephanie... your work is always elegant and harmonious!

MARILYN said...

So Beautiful as always Stephanie! x

Belle à cropper said...

Gorgeous !!! I love your layout !

Nicole Doiron said...

I'm totally in love with this layout!

Janice Nicholls said...

SO Beautiful!

Helen Tilbury said...

Wonderful page & love how you have used the chippies!!