Friday, April 10, 2015

April Inspirations by Marilyn Rivera



"Bloom & Grow"



Hello 2 Crafty fans, Marilyn here with you today to share three projects using
 the beautiful new releases chippies from 2Crafty.
In my first project I framed my photo with the new Doodle Frames . I gave a coat of
gesso to all my chippies and while  the gesso is still wet  I applied white embossing power 
and then used a heat gun.  It gave it a sand like effect to the chippies once it is dry.
I used the Thought Keepers collection by 7Dots Studios in this page.



I love the new Bubble Clumps chippies and added around my photo and flowers.


 I added one of the balloons from the Mini Hot Air Balloons for a pretty detail to my page.


I love the combination of alphas in the Bloom & Grow  title and it also looks
 great with the sand effect created with gesso and embossing power.


 "Let your Light Shine"


My second project is another layout but this time I made a design using the 2Crafty
 12" border chippies. I selected one of the Decorative Rod Set and painted it with
 acrylic paint in a brown color and placed it across the top of my page.




I framed my photo with the Corner Doodled that I also painted with brown acrylic paint 
and when dry I applied white gesso to smooth the color.


On the bottom of my page I added the Flowery Lace Border that I painted with acrylic paint too.


Lastly I painted the "Let your Light Shine" tittle in two colors and in the 
white area I applied Diamond Dust to create a shine effect.



"A Canvas"

My third project is a canvas.   I selected the Corner Delightfully Floral that I gave a
 coat of gesso and when dry I applied color blooms with a paintbrush.


I love the  "Doodled Heart" it is one of my new favorites chippies and I 
also painted it with gesso and gave it some color with Color Blooms. 

I painted the One Love Title with three different colors to create this effect.

Well that all from me today.


And remember, to find a 2Crafty stock list near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au



Photobucket

10 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Visions of loveliness...each and every project!

Di Garling said...

Beautiful projects Marilyn & such innovative use of the chippies too.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love, love, love your layouts!! Gorgeous colour and fabulous use of the chippies. My fave though is the canvas!! It is absolutely stunning!! xx

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous creations Marilyn....fabulous designs, colours and perfect chippie pieces.

Nicole Doiron said...

All so beautiful Marilyn! I tell you every single month and I'll say it again... LOVE your style! Especially adore that heart canvas!

Belle à cropper said...

OMG !!!! your layouts and your canvas are gorgeous !!! I really love the first one !

MARILYN said...

Thank you so much ladies! x

Stéphanie Papin said...

what fabulous layouts ! big love !

Fiona Paltridge said...

Marilyn the colours and the chippy combinations you use are always perfect xx

Helen Tilbury said...

Soft & gorgeous creations for April Marilyn!! Magnificently artistic!!