Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March Projects from Maiko

Hello Everyone!
Maiko here with you today to share my March projects.

My first share this month is a Canvas Layout.
This size is 10×10 inches.

"love you"

2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Frame Handrawn Hearts
Interlocking Grid Panel
Word Circles Set1


I love heart shapes and also love working with frames, so it was an easy choice to 
choose the  "Frame Handrawn Hearts" for this project.

I painted it with a gesso and then applied Shimmerz TextureZ, and inks.



This word circle "smile" is from the "Word Circles Set1".
I like layering amongst the layers of flowers.
 I applied  gesso to it, then I added a small amount of Shimmerz Inklings, before
 painting it with  Prima 3D Matte Gel and finally  I covered it in Prima Art sugar.

 
This is the "Interlocking Grid Panel".


I like using these sorts of panels under the flowers.

 
The title, "Love You", is  simply painted with  gesso, Shimmerz Inklings and Brown Inks.



Next is..

"LOVE"

2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
6" Circle Revolution Frames 
LOVE Flourish
Heart Silhouettes
Valentine Branch



This Bird is so cute.
This is from the  "Valentine Branch".
I painted this with gesso, Shimmerz Inklings and Ink.
Finally, I added a small amount of Glitter.

This heart is "Heart Silhouettes" that I used.


I used the inside portion from this heart. 
I painted this with gesso and Shimmerz Inklings ,
then  I covered it in Prima Glass Beads.


I used a lot of circles for this layout, including 2 of the 2Crafty chipboard 
"Circle Revolution Frames" from the 6" pack. I have mixed them in with
crystal and wire circles to add dimension and texture.



I love this chipboard and have used as my title - "Love Flourish"
It is so lovely!

This is simply painted with a gesso ,pink ink and Shimmerz Inklings




My last creation today is...

"eye"

2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Corner Xmas Star Spray
Handdrawn Stars
Alphabets -EveryDay Font L/C 


This chipboard is given the title as" Xmas".
But I think this can also be used for a layout besides  Christmas.

I applied some gesso to it, and then I added a small amount of 
Shimmerz Texturez , Inklingz and Prima Glitter.

Lasty, I colored the edges with ink.






These are "Handdrawn Stars".
These are  painted with a gesso and some Shimmerz Inklings and Prima Inks. 
 They are so cute and delicate and I love to use them.




 
 
This title is simply some chipboard alphas from the Everyday 12x12 Lower Case set, 
I have painted with a gesso and some Prima Inks.

That is all from me today.

Thank you for visiting!

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Photobucket

8 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning work!!! Cannot pick a fave as they are all so gorgeous!! Love the pastel colours and all the amazing chippies you've used. Breathtaking work!! xx

Janice Nicholls said...

Such beautiful creations Maiko.

Kathy Grigas said...

Wow - You've really outdone yourself Maiko. All three of these beautiful pieces of art are stunning.

MARILYN said...

Gorgeous projects Maiko x

Nicole Doiron said...

Maiko, your work inspire me so much each and every month! I would love to see your creative process one day... perhaps on a video. :) Your layouts are outstanding!

Belle à cropper said...

OMG !! All 3 are gorgeous !!! My favorite is the second one, those colours are beautiful together !

Fiona Paltridge said...

Always so beautiful xx

Helen Tilbury said...

There is truly no-one in this world that does flowers like Maiko! And the chipboard only serves to further enhance their beauty!!