Friday, March 6, 2015

2Crafty March Shares by Janice


Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the 2 Crafty blog today.

 I created this layout for the new Kraft Plus challenge blog.
A very clean and simple layout with lots of layering and a few of my favourite chippie pieces.

 "Capture"


2Crafty Chipboard Products Used:
Handrawn Heart
Frames Tiny Kathleen's
Mini Word Set 1 - capture



This was the gorgeous colour challenge - mango breeze 




The chipboard is just gorgeous simply left raw and layered.
I  used gold Versa colour and  inked capture and the outside piece of the
Tiny Kathleen Frame. 



"Cricket" 
Redbacks visit Cummins


 2Crafty Chipboard Products Used:
Fiddlesticks Panel
6'x6' themed sheets-cricket
Cricket Player



 My boy just loves his cricket and when I saw this pack of cricket  words I
 knew they  would be perfect for my cricket layouts.
The Cricket Player I snipped apart,  then white embossed the player and added some
 pencil lines for definition and inked his helmet blue....Matthew always wore a blue helmet.
The stumps /wickets were inked with vanilla and sand beige colours.




How cool is this for a title.
CRICKET
Simply inked red.  I outlined the edges with black and then outlined the word
with a black pen.
He played his junior cricket for the Cummins Redbacks



The Fiddlesticks Panel was perfect for the base of my photo. 
I cut away the outside piece of this panel so it resembled a spider web, and simply 
inked it with black ink and tucked it under the photo.



 "Happy Birthday"


 2Crafty Chipboard Products:
Happy Birthday- Birthday Sentiments
Candles
Circles
Assorted Polaroid Frames
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars-Hearts



Having a play.....
A mixed media background using  modeling paste, stencils, rub-ons and my
 first play with some Gelatos.
  Each piece of chippie- the Frame, circles, and candles was coloured with the gelatos.



The candles were coloured with gelatos.
I used a Crafters Workshop Template and some light modeling paste
 to add the wax dribbles on each candle.



Happy Birthday was coloured with gelatos.
I have scattered some ATC Tiny Hearts around my layout.

Vanessa has just released some gorgeous new 2Crafty chipboard pieces.
Pop over and have a look.
We would love you to share your 2 Crafty creations on our Facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by.
Your lovely comments are always much appreciated.

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au



Janice xx
Photobucket

9 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Gorgeous layouts, Janice! Just love your creativity! Those fibers intertwined on that first page and the raw chipboard with all that color look phenomenal! And how cool is that Cricket page! Oh, and the cool work with those candles. Love your work so much!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love all of these Janice!!! Brilliant take on the moodboard for Kraft+ and your Cricket layout is simply brilliant!! Love the soft background on that last page!! Absolutely stunning work as always!! ox

Di Garling said...

Fabulous layouts as always Janice with such clever use of all the chippie pieces. Particularly love the simplistic design of the first one & I can see why it was a winner at Kraft Plus. My new fave of yours. All are fabulous.

MARILYN said...

Beautiful projects Janice! love your happy birthday page. x

Nicole Doiron said...

Absolutely love your layouts! Your technique on each chipboard piece is so unique and original... lovin' those birthday candles!

Janice Nicholls said...

Thank you girls....your kind comments are much appreciated, mean a lot to me and always brighten my day. xx

Belle à cropper said...

I really love the first layout, I have to say, and the third one too !! You did an amazing job !

Fiona Paltridge said...

Always so perfectly balanced Janice xx

Helen Tilbury said...

Wonderful work Janice! I really love all the white space & the last layout is very cool with all the layers!!