Friday, March 6, 2015

2Crafty March Shares by Janice


Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the 2 Crafty blog today.

 I created this layout for the new Kraft Plus challenge blog.
A very clean and simple layout with lots of layering and a few of my favourite chippie pieces.

 "Capture"


2Crafty Chipboard Products Used:
Handrawn Heart
Frames Tiny Kathleen's
Mini Word Set 1 - capture



This was the gorgeous colour challenge - mango breeze 




The chipboard is just gorgeous simply left raw and layered.
I  used gold Versa colour and  inked capture and the outside piece of the
Tiny Kathleen Frame. 



"Cricket" 
Redbacks visit Cummins


 2Crafty Chipboard Products Used:
Fiddlesticks Panel
6'x6' themed sheets-cricket
Cricket Player



 My boy just loves his cricket and when I saw this pack of cricket  words I
 knew they  would be perfect for my cricket layouts.
The Cricket Player I snipped apart,  then white embossed the player and added some
 pencil lines for definition and inked his helmet blue....Matthew always wore a blue helmet.
The stumps /wickets were inked with vanilla and sand beige colours.




How cool is this for a title.
CRICKET
Simply inked red.  I outlined the edges with black and then outlined the word
with a black pen.
He played his junior cricket for the Cummins Redbacks



The Fiddlesticks Panel was perfect for the base of my photo. 
I cut away the outside piece of this panel so it resembled a spider web, and simply 
inked it with black ink and tucked it under the photo.



 "Happy Birthday"


 2Crafty Chipboard Products:
Happy Birthday- Birthday Sentiments
Candles
Circles
Assorted Polaroid Frames
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars-Hearts



Having a play.....
A mixed media background using  modeling paste, stencils, rub-ons and my
 first play with some Gelatos.
  Each piece of chippie- the Frame, circles, and candles was coloured with the gelatos.



The candles were coloured with gelatos.
I used a Crafters Workshop Template and some light modeling paste
 to add the wax dribbles on each candle.



Happy Birthday was coloured with gelatos.
I have scattered some ATC Tiny Hearts around my layout.

Vanessa has just released some gorgeous new 2Crafty chipboard pieces.
Pop over and have a look.
We would love you to share your 2 Crafty creations on our Facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by.
Your lovely comments are always much appreciated.

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au



Janice xx
Photobucket