Sunday, February 8, 2015

February Share with Anita Rodway


 Hi 2Crafty fans!
I'm back to share another layout I recently created.
I love to create my own backgrounds & get messy!
I love to add layer, upon layer, upon layer...

 'Love This View'


2Crafty Products used on this layout:
 
Fiddlesticks Panel

Line Words - Happiness

 12x12 Alphabet - Dainty


Here's some close ups of my layout...


I've cut the edge border off the 'Fiddlesticks' panel & snipped out a few
other bits to break it up a bit more. I've left this one raw & used my
sewing machine to attach it to my layout.




I trimmed the line word 'love' up to make the ends shorter, 
gave it a couple of coats with gesso & then used a fine black pen
to doodle in some detail. I also used a black pen to colour the word 'view'
in. I grabbed two of the off-cuts from the fiddlestick panel & stapled to
either side of my layout, to draw your eyes into the middle focal.


Thanks for popping by :) 


And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au



Photobucket

10 comments:

Tracee said...

Scrumptious layers....Gorgeous Tx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Phenomenal background, Anita, and I just love that chipboard panel here! Seriously gorgeous page!

MARILYN said...

Beautiful! awesome background!

Helen Tilbury said...

Great job Anita!! Awesome Fiddlesticky background!!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! Amazing background Anita and I love the colours too. Stunning page!! xx

Nicole Doiron said...

What an awesome page and wonderful background!

Belle à cropper said...

lovely layout !

Janice Nicholls said...

A sensational piece of Art Anita....absolutely gorgeous....Love this! x

Stacey Young said...

Awesome page Anita!! love your use of chippies x

Stéphanie Papin said...

Anita, i love your linear way to work and the geometric chipboards you choose !