Friday, January 30, 2015

TREASURE
by Stephanie Papin

HELLO everyone !
 
Today I want to share a layout with you, & yes once again it is a very girly one !
 
 
I choose a photo of my daughter, and by looking at this photo, I was
particularly inspired by the nature in the background.
 With this large choice of chipboard, I was at the first time inspired by the 
flourish designs. As always, I love all ornemental designs with very fine detail,
 and with  2 Crafty chipboards, I can always find THE ONE that I need for my project !
 Often I like to compose with the chipboard. I like to superimpose the chipboard
 together so that the result is interesting too!
Here, by layering up my chipboard, I wanted to create a sort of flower look.
 Of course, we need some imagination  !
 

This ornamental frame is ideal to layer a title like this little word. Its place was obviously here!
 
 
 I used my white gelato to add colour on the frame and on the chippie leaf. And after applying the
gelato, I continue to add  a touch of white with liquid ink and a small touch of peach.
 I 've left the title natural because it looks better natural on a white  background.
 

2Crafty Chipboard Used 
- mini word set 1
-Leafy Silhouettes
-Frames Tiny Kathleen's
 
 
I'm always impressed to see such delicate detail on some of the chipboard pieces.
This is impressive to see how fine the details can be, less than a millimetre, and  it is
still very strong ! I always find this fascinating.
I hope you like  this layout, and perhaps you will find some other ideas to
  mix your chipboards together too! 
 
See you  next month !
 

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au
 
 

9 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Stephanie, this is so beautiful! I love your background work, and the way you layer the chipboard and flowers--exquisite!

Kathy Bradley said...

Your page is so very pretty and your florals and chipboard used are perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Oh my!! Oh my!! I loooveee your work Sephanie!! The background is fabulous and I love how you layered the chippies and yet did cover up any of the detail!! Totally awesome page!! xx

Fiona Paltridge said...

WOW! This is certainly a treasure alright! Amazing Stephanie xx

Janice Nicholls said...

Looks Amazing Stephanie! xx

famillemarleau said...

Love all the details of your page. It's very beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

MARILYN said...

So Beautiful Stephanie! x

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

I love your use of color, mist and layers in your work - this is a bold beautiful piece with so much to observe in awe

Belle à cropper said...

wow!! gorgeous as always !!