Thursday, November 13, 2014

October Inspiration By Ebony


Hi again everyone,
I have another project to show you using some more gorgeous 2Crafty products.

This time I have used one of the many different chipboard titles  you can 
purchase from 2 Crafty.
These titles make it so easy to add original, fun and interesting titles to your 
page which sometimes I find the hardest thing to do!!! 
This one  "Here's a funny story" could be used in so many different ways.
 I have used it on these crazy selfie photos I ALWAYS find on my phone of my daughter.

I have used white cardstock as my background and used a "Dina Wakely" mask 
to add colour with @13 Arts mists . 


I decided that the title looked better left in it's raw form this time.

These photos always make me smile when I discover them on my phone! 
Shes such a funny outgoing girl and I love how these sorts of photos show that side of her!
 

I have also used another arrow from the  assorted arrow pack and the
 Faber Castell gelatos. I love these sorts of assorted packs as they go such a 
long way and are extremely versatile.
  
   And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket

6 comments:

Di Garling said...

Awesome layout, with such an arty edge. The chippie title looks great raw too.

Melenia Agapides said...

Love your style Ebony! It's so whimsical and colourful! The title blends in so well! Great job!

Stacey Young said...

Fantastic page Eb, always fun and bright!! Love the chippie title too, really stand out :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Love this layout Ebony! Very cool!!

Nicole Doiron said...

Oh my! This layout is soooo much fun, from the pictures to the title! I love it! Love your work on the background too!

Fiona Paltridge said...

My favourite style going!!! LOVE your work. AMAZEBALLS girl!!