Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November Projects by Maiko

Hello Everyone!
Maiko here with you today to share my November projects.

My first share this month is a Canvas Layout.
This size is 10×10 inches.
 




"You are my Sunshine"

2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Chicken Wire Panel
Flower Spurt Chain
You are My Sunshine-title


This "Flower Spurt Chain "is so lovely. 
I applied Gesso to it first  and then applied Shimmerz products.
I covered it in Prima Art Extravagance Glitter.




 Next I used some "Chiken Wire Panel".
 I cut this in half and have arranged it to the right and left of the photo. 
Firstly, I painted this with a gesso, next I painted Prima 3D Matte Gel on it
and then I added a small amount of Shimmerz Texturez and Inklingz.



The title is  simply painted with  gesso and Shimmerz Inklings.


 
 
Next is..
 
"Love"


 
2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Heidi's Vines
Heart Silhouettes
Love-Loopy Font
 



I used some of these "Heidi's Vines" last month also. 
This is one is a favorite of mine.

 I applied  gesso to  it, then I added a small amount of 
Shimmerz Texturez , Inklingz and Glitter.
then I  placed it under the flowers.


These hearts are "Heart Silhouettes"
.

I used the portion in this heart. 



 I used "Love-Loopy Font"
which I have also added some Shimmerz to.



My last creation today is...

"Simply the Best"

2Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Clock Face Frames
Leafy Rounds
Simply the Best-title


I chose the smaller clock frame from the pack of "Clock Face Frames", to use on this layout. 
Although I always apply  gesso to Chipboards first, I didn't to this. 
I colored it  with some Brown Inks and Shimmerz Inklings . 




These "Leafly Rounds" are very delicate and beautiful. 
 I applied a gesso to the it, then
 I added a small amount of Shimmerz Texturez with my finger.


This title is  simply painted with a gesso and some Shimmerz Inklings.


That is all from me today.
Sorry, my English is poor.
Thank you for visiting!

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Photobucket

11 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

SOooo beautiful Maiko!! I love the neutral tone canvas & layout especially - you do so well with white & pale colours!!

Stacey Young said...

Gorgeous creations Maiko!! I always love your Prima filled creations mixed with 2 Crafty! Adore the first canvas and it's pretty colours :)

said...

I love them all!

Tracee said...

Such gorgeous pages! Tx

Janene said...

Great layouts Maiko - always Beautiful!!!!

Di Garling said...

Three stunning creations Maiko and your use of all the chippie pieces is brilliant. Love them all.

Janice Nicholls said...

Wonderful layouts Maiko.
Always love your colour combos and the way to combine the flowers and Chippie pieces.

Nicole Doiron said...

Every single project you do is a masterpiece Maiko! I always find myself drooling over every single detail. So in love with all these!

Belle à cropper said...

Your work is amazing! so beautiful !

Fiona Paltridge said...

So pretty!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work, as always, Maiko!