Friday, September 12, 2014

September Share With Anita Rodway


Hey there scrappy peeps!!! I'm back this month
to share 2 projects I have done using some fantastic
2Crafty Chipboard. Here's the first one:

'We Are Family'



2Crafty products used

Circle Revolution Frames



Circles (6x6 sheet)

 Family (Loopy font)

I wanted my photo to be the main focus & I
have not over-embellished. I've kept it all neutral colours.


I've coloured the 'family' using a silver pocsa paint
pen & added detail to the circles using a black pen.



Loving circles at the moment - how bout you?!






 Next is an off the page project I created on an 8x8 canvas.

'Beautiful Minds Inspire Others'


This hangs on my craftroom wall - I love how it turned out!!
The 'beautiful' title really makes it pop!
  
2Crafty products used 

beautiful  (Loopy font)
 

Leafy Rounds


I have painted the 'leafy round' with gesso &
then added pops of the teal & yellow colours on it.



I have painted the 'beautiful' title with acrylic paint & then
added a coat of glossy accents to give it an epoxy look.


 

Thanks for popping by & taking a look :)


And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Anita xo

Photobucket

9 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

WOW! Anita, I love your style! Gorgeous page and fabulous canvas!

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

Oh Anita - most lovely work and I am totally adoring the chippie in the hair. extraordinary detail

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful projects, Anita! Loving that canvas!

Janice Nicholls said...

Love, love, love both of these Anita....Gorgeous creations! x

Ebony van der Starre said...

You are SO talented xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning layout and gorgeous canvas Anita!! Beautifully done!! ox

Stacey Young said...

Both projects are so lovely Anita! They are really fab, love the use of chippies :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Wonderful creations! Love the canvas especially!!

Fiona Paltridge said...

AMAZEBALLS!!! The canvas ....... WOW!!! the LO ...... superb. So much talent xx