Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Share With Anita Rodway

Hi hi, Anita here!!

So this is exciting - my first share with you all as part of the
2Crafty Chipboard Team. I hope you like it &
I can't wait to keep sharing my creations with you all.


I had a lot of fun creating this layout! I'm very big on circles at
the moment & I put them EVERYWHERE...


'You Rock'



So the chipboard pieces I picked from the range of 2Crafty Chipboard,
where perfect for what I wanted to use on this.
I've used the pieces  below:


Circles (6x6 sheet)

Circular Panel

 You - Loopy Font


 With the assorted sized circles from the 6x6 sheet,
I have prepped them first using some gesso. As the chipboard
is quite porous, I needed to seal it before adding my colour.
So it stayed vibrant. I've then used a few different coloured
Faber Castell Gelatos to colour my chipboard.





With the Circular Panel, I've cut a strip off & layered it behind
my photo. I've also put a piece of it at the bottom to give my layout
more focal points of interest. I haven't coloured these pieces at all,
as with all the bright elements on my layout, I wanted a neutral colour as well.





I have painted the You - Loopy Font with gesso.




I hoped I've inspired you to go create something awesome!
I will be back in September with my next share.


And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


Anita xo

Photobucket

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Adore everything about this Anita, love the background work and the Circles just make it pop. So thrilled that you have joined us.

Di Garling said...

Love love love this Anita & I adore your funky style. Really packs a punch. Cheers Di

Stacey Young said...

Love it Anita!! It's gorgeous, the colours, the chippies, fantastic page :)

Janice Nicholls said...

A brilliant layout Anita....love the colours the layers and the chippie is just perfect.... Love it! x

Nicole Doiron said...

WOW! Love your background and all those circle chippies! Fabulous layout!

Fiona Paltridge said...

This is really groovy!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Lovely! I like the black making the brighter colours POP!!