Saturday, June 21, 2014

Last post with Feliicty

Hello and welcome to the June edition with me!
Sadly, this is my last post for 2crafty today.
It has been a wonderful 12 months - 6 months as Guest Designer and
 6 months on the Design team.
I really do hope you found some inspiration from me and enjoyed each 
creation as much as I have creating them for you.
 
OK.. I have 3 shares today.
 
The first one is for the this month at SATW which 2 crafty are
major sponsor's for this month.
 
  SATW Moodboard
 
"Captured"

2Crafty Chipboard used:
Circles
captured memories title
ATC tiny hearts and stars
Polarid Frames
 

 
I have covered the polarid frame here in the washi gold tape,
it really makes that frame super effective
 
 
 
Then I have covered those circles in gesso and teal glitter.
 
 
For the title I actually chopped off the  memories as I really liked captured by itself.
Then I left the title and hearts raw and used a journal pen to make them stand out.
 
 
My second creation
"LOL"
 
2Crafty Chipboard used:
Chevron arrows
Grandmas bike
6 x 12 alphabet set # 1
 



 
 
 
 
 
 





 
For that cute little bike I have simply added glitter
 
 
 
.
 
"Memories"
 
My last creation today is something that was super fun to create.
 
2Crafty Chipboard used:
Captured memories title
Polaroid frame
barb wire


 
I covered the polaroid frame in shiny teal washi tape.
 
 
For the barb wire and title, I inked, then spray with Heidi swap colour shine
 and then dipped them in glitter to get them nice and bright.
 
 
To find a 2Crafty store near you., please contact us here...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au


I hope this inspired you today :)
 
Felicity XO
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Di Garling said...

Great post Felicity, always so innovative with how you use the chippies. It has been a pleasure having you on our team. Cheers Di

Janice Nicholls said...

3 Gorgeous creations Felicity ....all with fabulous photos, colours, texture and chippie elements. Love them all! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning creations!!

Karen D. said...

wow...gorgeous...

Belle à cropper said...

everything is so beautiful, too bad you are leaving... would have loved to know you better !

Belle à cropper said...

everything is so beautiful, too bad you are leaving... would have loved to know you better !

JRABS -Jennifer Snyder said...

What beautiful work - just gorgeous

Helen Tilbury said...

So stunning!! LOVE your pages!!!

Stacey Young said...

Oh so sad it's your last post here Flis!! These are just adorable xo

Nicole Doiron said...

Always full of fabulous details! Amazing!