Monday, May 19, 2014

Guest Designer - Ebony van der Starre



Hi everyone, today I have a bright & happy layout to share.....

"Happy"


I love these loopy font titles and the "Happy" one was 
perfect for this older photo of my two children. 
I firstly painted this piece with lime green paint but
wasn't happy with the colour, so I grabbed
my key lime Faber Castell Gelato and went over it with that.

TIP: Gelatos can be hard to draw over so I waited til it had dried out a 
little and used a pilot permaball pen to doodle over
it to highlight.



Another favourite piece of mine are these "Circles" that come 
with various sizes and thickness. I like to 
leave mine in their raw form here but these are so versatile! 
A must have piece in your stash. 
When you have popped all these circles out
the leftover piece makes an AWESOME mask or stencil,
as do many of the 2 Crafty pieces.
My paintwork is actually created with the base or left over
piece of yet another 2Crafty piece, the chevron bits!  

The last product I used is also a big go to product 
of mine. That is the 'Assorted Arrows Pack'. I have just used
a black paint dabber to paint these and I cut off the ends.



My background is just finished off with some Heidi Swapp and Prima
stamps as well as always some machine stitching. 


 
Photobucket